are you completely done with the baby's room now?? hopefully the second coat went better than the first for you. i can't wait to see it finished with all the furniture in it too!
The purpose of this blog is to bring glory to God! So why the blog title? Read Luke 7... the story of Jesus in Simon's house. I choose to offer tears of repentance and perfume of praise daily to the ONE who is worthy!
I also will offer short documentary of "tears and perfumes" as they happen to our family... but those, my friends, will NOT be daily!
4 comments:
are you completely done with the baby's room now?? hopefully the second coat went better than the first for you. i can't wait to see it finished with all the furniture in it too!
Gotta love BROWN! I didn't know you had a kitty?!
Looking good...painting is so rewarding though. It doesn't take much work to totally change a room!
...so the kitty is inside?! i'll have to bring my allergy medicine in December!
You guys are too cute!
Did you leave the kitty paw prints on the walls? That could be a new trend in textured walls. Oh wait, you don't like textured walls.......
I just washed my painting pants today and found permanant pepto-bismol colored reminders of your house! :)
Post a Comment