Monday, November 17, 2008

Hic!

Could there be anything more amazing 
than feeling a child inside of you get the hiccups?
His lungs are being formed perfectly by his Creator.

For you formed my inward parts; 
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I PRAISE YOU for I am fearfully and wonderfully made... wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them. How precious to me are your thoughts, O GOD, how vast are the sum of them!  Psalms 139: 13-17

3 comments:

the rinehart's said...

i loved it when eliza had the hiccups! i even tried to capture it on video! however...when they get them on the outside it is not so fun.

praise God for His wonderful creation of your little one!

Kati said...

How incredibly awesome!

Delana said...

You know what would be even MORE amazing????!!! When I get to hold him when he has the hiccups!!! And when he's crying. And when he's happy. And when he makes that *adorable* sad face you absolutely CANNOT resist! (get the hint yet??? I WANT TO HOLD YOUR BABY) ;-) Selfish girl....not sharing