For some obscure reason, onesies seem to run very small. Malachi is always at least one size ahead of his other clothes when it comes to onesies (and he also happens to have a long torso!)
The purpose of this blog is to bring glory to God! So why the blog title? Read Luke 7... the story of Jesus in Simon's house. I choose to offer tears of repentance and perfume of praise daily to the ONE who is worthy!
I also will offer short documentary of "tears and perfumes" as they happen to our family... but those, my friends, will NOT be daily!
4 comments:
Maybe his torso is really long! But it seems like that would affect his clothes size too.
He's a cutie!
I was gonna say, "long torso", but looks like Rachel beat me to it! :)
after 21 years, I still have no clue how they do the sizing thing...made no sense then and still doesn't! :)
For some obscure reason, onesies seem to run very small. Malachi is always at least one size ahead of his other clothes when it comes to onesies (and he also happens to have a long torso!)
Has it really been 14 weeks?!
Post a Comment