Sara - I love it! I love all the pictures and how often you update it! I love the pictures you take! You have inspired me to create one - I might need your help!!
The purpose of this blog is to bring glory to God! So why the blog title? Read Luke 7... the story of Jesus in Simon's house. I choose to offer tears of repentance and perfume of praise daily to the ONE who is worthy!
I also will offer short documentary of "tears and perfumes" as they happen to our family... but those, my friends, will NOT be daily!
4 comments:
we're SO GLAD you are doing it!! :)
Sara - I love it! I love all the pictures and how often you update it! I love the pictures you take! You have inspired me to create one - I might need your help!!
Sara, yes I would love to check out your magazines. Will try to give you a call this week and arrange a meet?! Loving you sis, tho from a distance.
I would LOVE to help you, Renee! Let's set a date!
Post a Comment