Friday, August 7, 2009

High in the (gray) skY

Can't believe it took me so long to post about it:
a couple Saturdays ago we went to the Dayton Air Show.
Rod and airplanes are very close at heart,
so Reed and I gave him tickets for Fathers day.







What?
You want to see pictures of the airplanes?
But he's just so cute!



Okay... Rod did get a hold of the camera
for a little bit while Reed was sleeping
(I know! I couldn't believe he slept with all that noise)
and here are some pictures he took:


Hello! Had to get in here again...
but the smile made it worth it, right?



The Thunderbirds definitely thundered!






I really love this next shot-
those gray skys
made awesome lighting for pictures!
Reminds me of our wedding day-
remember that lighting, Branton?



And this one is my car-lover babe... even
walking through a parking lot is adventure with Rod!


It was a fun family day!
Oh- and just because everyone always asks:
it IS totally worth it to buy tickets and go in
vs. just watching from your car.

No comments: