...and there is no sign of the tiny baby he was when he was born. Everyone tells you "they grow up so quick" and this is proof of that.
I had all kinds of emotions come over me when Reed asked to lay in Dominic's bed at the hospital... because this is the same kind of bed he slept in when he was born and now- look at him- he has quite out grown it. And then I put the sleepers on Dominic that Reed wore... another flood of emotion. Blame it on hormones if you want, but is the way it will always be? The clothes, the toys, the bed... it will all get handed down to little brother from big brother. Will mommy cry every time? Experienced moms: am I crazy?
2 comments:
Crying isn't necessarily bad, dear one. There is joy and sadness in watching them grow...but the joy is bigger.
What Kati said. There are moments of sadness to be sure, but we've enjoyed our kiddos more the older they've grown. And yeah . . . I think you're a little crazy. :)
Post a Comment