My parents came from Indiana and brought us Christmas dinner.
Rod's parents came over also to help us
celebrate
the birth of our Messiah.
It was different than most years-because we were prepared
to head to the hospital at anytime to have our baby.
I am so thankful that there is room;
that I won't have to deliver in a stable.
So thankful I have a car and a driver to transport me;
I don't have to walk or ride a donkey while having contractions.
It's such a blessing to be able to do most of my laboring at home,
instead of in a strange city.
Thank you, Mary, for being an example of a servant of the Lord.
THANK YOU LORD, for being willing to become a man
and dwell among us.
"... though He was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but made Himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, and being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, He humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the Name that is above every Name, so that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, every tongue confess Jesus Christ is Lord, to the GLORY of God the Father."
Philippians 2:6-11
.jpg)



1 comment:
Praise Him!! He is so good.
Girly, I am walking around with my phone in my pocket....
Post a Comment