The baby room is ready!
The diaper bag is packed and
waiting at the door.
The chair is waiting to rock.
This is ready to be
used more often than
anything else =)
Rod and I spent part of Saturday
getting the verse painted
above the crib...
now it is ready to read to our son
when we put him to bed.
We are SO READY to meet this
little man who we have been praying for!
.jpg)



8 comments:
Yippie!! I'm sure your counting down the days! We're praying!
Have I told you lately that I'm *just a little* excited too????
That verse on his wall is perfect!
Wow, our God is SO good!
oops, I've been messing around with my blog and must've accidentally changed my name. That was me, Kati :)
Oh Sara! I keep getting on here waiting to hear the great news! I love how the verse turned out!!
Sara, this entry brought tears to my eyes. You have been waiting approx 9 months, and that waiting time is so so so soon to being over! I'm waiting in life too.. w/out an expected timeframe like you have here. Once again, Ps 27:14. It's so special to see your long-expected end is near. I love you.. can't wait to meet Mister.
I love the verse you chose- such a comforting promise from the God of the universe! Looking forward to that phone call!
The verse turned out amazing! What a special promise to read your son! We'll be "patiently" waiting for that phone call! Call anytime you are bored and need to pass the time...I'm sure I did that to you a time or two!
We'll be praying for a safe delivery. Let God carry you!
When RFD 4 is 26 or so you'll look back and hardly remember how long it took him to get here! What a lovely place you've made for him to spend his days and nights. Course there's room at Grandma's too! Dad finally helped me get on Tears and perfume--perhaps I'll visit often if I can remember how.
Post a Comment