We stopped when we got to Atlanta-
taking 2 days to make the 17 hour drive.
We saw lots of smiles from his seat... he traveled
way better than we expected!
Reed's first experience of the ocean & sand
began with quiet puzzlement and quickly
turned to delight.
It was awesome to watch him take in the
vast creation of our awesome God,
and be there beside him to encourage
him to explore! I have never felt such
new emotion and joy as I have
watching new eyes take in beauty.
There is connection
between son of my womb and
Father of my soul.
I'm trying, and stumbling over words
to describe the joy.
I'm humbled, Father, by this gift You've given.
Awesome sand houses.
Lots of lovin' on Reed
Reed loved the birds. And he expressed his love
by either watching... or chasing!
All natural beach.
Many things were hashed on our walks down the beach.
Dolphins chased our boat...!
(lots more pictures, in another post)
.jpg)



3 comments:
I can just imagine inquisitive Reed taking all this in!
I am so glad you posted some pictures from your visit. I was waiting for them. =)
It looks like you had a great time! I love Sanibel & these pics make me want to go back again!
Post a Comment