Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Before & After

Before:
(let it be known that I am the world's worst "before" picture-taker,
and that this photo is not an actual "before" picture just an old
one that I've cropped)


After:
(complete demonstration made for the full benefit of
far-away friends and family who have not and will not
see me in a long time, and have unmercifully demanded such)




There you go: head shot, belly shot, and back view.
Really is a lot to ask from a frustrated photographer
(my dear hubby-man) who had bad lighting, a grain of sand
in the camera lens, and windy conditions to work with.

Thankfully, we were at a park with good friends,
and there's no frustration that can't be fixed by
good chats topped with good ice cream.


And just for because, I had to share this picture
of Reed sharing the love with his favorite blanket.

8 comments:

Sue's Thoughts said...

The new hair do looks great! I know it will be a lot cooler this summer!

Natalie said...

Sara!!! What a great haircut. Fast 'do for the mom, but quite stylish. :) I love you so much!

todd.sara said...

[SARA].. Adorable haircut and baby belly! You're beautiful.. I miss you and am so looking forward to our get together! [Hugs]

Crystal said...

very cute!!

Delana said...

SARA!!!!!!!!! I long to see you!!!!!! Your hair!!! Your belly!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
;)

the rinehart's said...

Look at you ..gap momma! And your baby bump ...it just popped!!

Missing you already..
give reed and baby kisses from me~

cody.nat said...

Look at that baby bump!! Love it!

ktliz said...

Surly you were pushing that baby bump out!!! Either that, or you were sucking it in Thursday! Whatever the case, cute pics!! :)