Oh I love these!!! My favorite is the second one up from the bottom.... def. worth framing!!! And to think I haven't got to hold this adorable little boy yet..... hmmmm i'll have to remedy that someday!!
The purpose of this blog is to bring glory to God! So why the blog title? Read Luke 7... the story of Jesus in Simon's house. I choose to offer tears of repentance and perfume of praise daily to the ONE who is worthy!
I also will offer short documentary of "tears and perfumes" as they happen to our family... but those, my friends, will NOT be daily!
7 comments:
what a sweet little boy...
Adorable pictures!
SO VERY CUTE!!
adored AND adorable! i love you all!
Grandma loves that chin dimple!
Oh I love these!!! My favorite is the second one up from the bottom.... def. worth framing!!! And to think I haven't got to hold this adorable little boy yet..... hmmmm i'll have to remedy that someday!!
Post a Comment