hi everyone!
My name is Reed Franklin,
and I arrived last Tuesday.
Things have been a whirlwind since I came...
but I have have finally found the time to tell you
all about my birthday!
Take a good look: this is the last time you
will see me in my mommy's belly.
Meeting my daddy and mommy
face to face for the first time.
After spending 22 hours trying to get me here,
Kiana and Pam were so glad to see me!
I wasn't sure what they meant when they told me to "suck"
so Kiana helped me practice with her finger.
Mommy's friend, Cori, and her assistant,
checked to make sure I was formed right.
I was! PERFECTLY!
Grandpa and Grandma D
arrived just in time to watch Carla
give me my first bath.
Ahhh... it felt good!
Not sure which nurse put this diaper on,
but she gave me a plumbers butt!
Oh- this one is just because mommy can't
get enough of my cute face!
Uncle Aaron and Aunt Crystal
were the first visitors to hold me!
Aunt Erika and Aunt Nat came
as soon as mommy told them I was here.
Lots and lots of friends came to meet me
for the first time.
Auntie Delana
Marshal and Becky
Landon, Aunt Katie, and
my friend in her belly
Daddy is telling me how to be tough!
Aunt Rachel sent me these flowers...
since she lives so far away and
couldn't come to the hospital.
My friend Rachel will be a good
babysitter some day.
These flowers are from Greenville Grace.
Kati is kind of like my 'second mommy'
because she was there when I was born.
Skin to skin therapy with my daddy.
God woke me up with this
amazing sunrise.
I love my grandma's!
Thursday afternoon, I came home!
I liked riding in the car,
and my car seat is really comfortable,
but I think my hat was too big!
My friend, Andre' came over to play,
but I basically just let him hold me.
So that's my life as I know it...
I will update you when more exciting things happen!
.jpg)



11 comments:
thanks for the update little reed! we were all excited to see some pictures of your first few days. we can't wait till our turn to squeeze you in a few weeks!
malachi and eliza send hugs from kansas
ahhh! congratulations!! little reed is so precious!
One thing is for sure, this little man is not short on people who love him!
I'm excited to get my hands on him again! (And I'm still enjoying the "high".) God is just too awesome!
(Oh, I just looked down on my screen and my word verification to leave this comment is "blesses". Not a coincidence, I'm sure. :)
reed... thanks for the update! i've been thinking about you and your mommy! i can't wait to meet you! god is good!
Awwww I love you Reed Honey!!!! You are the MOST adorable little boy! God is so amazing!
Aw.. Sara and Rod what a precious little boy!! I can't wait to come meet him!! Blessings to you..
So fun to see all these pictures!! We are looking forward to seeing him again soon! love you all!
Once again, congratulations to the Deaton family! Hopefully I'll be able to come soon and meet Reed Franklin. Blessings and Peace!
The picture of you with the plumbers butt "cracked" me up.
It was nice to meet you yesterday. Plan on seeing a lot of me as you grow up....
Chris Wright
Loved the photo story. What a wonderful author you are, Reed!
So fun to see your sweet pictures baby Reed! Prepare to be smothered in hugs and kisses tomorrow. Cause Aunt Katie's comin over!!!
Post a Comment