The purpose of this blog is to bring glory to God! So why the blog title? Read Luke 7... the story of Jesus in Simon's house. I choose to offer tears of repentance and perfume of praise daily to the ONE who is worthy!
I also will offer short documentary of "tears and perfumes" as they happen to our family... but those, my friends, will NOT be daily!
4 comments:
what sweet pictures & what a fun weekend!! & of course, what a handsome man in that close-up pic!
What fun pictures!
What a blessing for Reed to grow up with 2 cousins his own age...even if they are long distance, family get-togethers will be memorable!
I love "socks"!! So cute!
cute post, sara!
thanks for the...
friendship
memories
love
support
laughs
hugs
...good times are always to be had at our family get togethers!
ps..i want your pictures....i just HAVE to have the one with eliza sticking out her tongue...please share!
i love the way you label!!
Post a Comment