We got to meet Landon and Katie's new baby,
PARKER LANDON CONING.
He was born Friday,
weighs 8#3oz. and measured 20 1/2 inches long!
He is such a sweet boy!
Lots of brown hair...
Katie and I have been best friends since we were little.
We went to school together, both married Ohio boys,
our weddings were 8 mo. apart, our first houses
were in the same town, we were pregnant together,
and now we have baby boys only 10 weeks apart!
Katie played a monumental role in my knowledge of grace,
and has continued to teach me more about Jesus
by the life she lives. I love her like a sister!
That evening, we went to Matt and Isabels
to hang out with all the rest of the youth staff.
This is Reed and Titus...
Reed is doing what he does best:
covering his face with his blanket.
The guys played a LONG game...
Rachel, Lori & Titus, me and Isabel
Snuggling Reed while he snoozes...
or is he?!?
Oh, and I wore flip-flops. That makes it a VERY fun day!
.jpg)



5 comments:
thank you for sharing pictures of parker... can't wait to meet him!
i love reed's sleeper! you two look cute together! :)
How awesome to be blessed with a life-long friend, Sara dear! I'm sure your little boys will be the best of friends too.
VERY fun pics, Sara, and a sweet testimony of how God's used Katie in your life. I LOVE to see that, and love to read about it. Thanks for sharing.. Parker is a doll. Love to you.. I wish we lived closer. Coffee sooooon?
God is good!!
Thanks for sharing pictures! I remember sitting in your spot when Morgan was born! Reed and Parker will have a sweet friendship.
btw, the second picture of reed really looks like malachi at first glance!
and gotta LOVE flip-flop weather!
Post a Comment