My baby is irresistibly cute!
I love taking pictures of him!
To all the mommies who feel too busy to take pictures:
these took me 10 minutes total...
and will be so treasured for many years!
I encourage you to get your camera out this week,
and capture some moments-
it's worth the time it takes!
This photo shoot happened in many different places
around the house:
on a small table in the toy room...
in an antique cradle...
on the toy box...
and on a leather chair.
.jpg)



7 comments:
Those are adorable! My favorites are the ones of him on his belly & also the one on the toy box with his legs up in the air. So fun to look at... you take such cute pictures of Reed!
Adorable pictures! And I love his outfit!
I'll have to agree...irresistably cute!
You are a great photographer, Sara. I love the one on the table and on the toy box! Cutie Patootie!
ps...are the shoes way too big? sorry, i didn't get the sizes to match up.
the boy either has amazing abs or a big diaper 'cause his legs are always in the air :):)
Rachel, the shoes should fit soon! And it's okay because I don't think babies need shoes! I will be excited if they still fit him around fall time =) Thanks for this sweet outfit... we are getting good use out of it! Btw, Reed has almost outgrown all of Malachi's clothes that we borrowed...
Oh Dee, that's hysterical!!!
He is a very active baby~ loves to kick!
Love the pics. he's adorable!
and you're right about taking the time to capture them on 'film'.
Wish I could have afforded more when our kids were babies...
Post a Comment