That's the reason Rod gave me for bringing me these
lovely pink roses!
Thank you, LORD, for my husband.
He makes me feel so special and loved.
Thank you for giving me such a good example of
how Christ loves His church and gives Himself up for her.
You, Abba Father, only YOU could create a
man like Rod. I praise You!
.jpg)



8 comments:
sweet.
You should be a professional photographer. You have some of the best pictures! Or maybe my camera is just not a good one. (?)
Just awesome! It's encouraging to see young couples know what's important. The awesome part aren't really the flowers themselves, but his comment! :)
Those are gorgeous!
What a sweet thing for your hubby to do!
What a blessing husbands are! That was so sweet of Rod... I agree with Margaret about the awesome part being the comment! I do hope you are still enjoying the flowers though!
awww...i hope i get a guy like him someday!!
Hey!! I want to at least see Reed in the background of these pics!!! ;-)
I am so touched, obviously. Love to see Rod loving you.
Post a Comment