Monday, March 2, 2009

Jack and the 20's

Jack and his parents came to visit this weekend.
It was so fun to catch up on all the new things
Jack is doing... he has gotten so much bigger
since I was his nanny!

Sunday night was Bowling night with the Youth.
We were supposed to dress in a "decade"...
so Rod and I picked the 20's!
Charming family picture, isn't it?
Becky took it when we dropped Reed off:
his FIRST TIME to 'go to the babysitters'.
Rod an I both missed Reed,
but it was a fun night with the youth
as you can tell from the pictures...


Harold is in 2086...

Cami is... well, it's pretty obvious 
what decade she is stuck in.
kinda nerdy... =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm a little partial to cami's look. it's so darn familiar to me ;)

Unknown said...

i love that you guys chose the 20s! cute cute!

the rinehart's said...

what an adorable couple!